Monday, September 28, 2009

world of warcraft sketches

I enjoy three day weekends. Most of these are from when I was hyped up on adderall during my summer english class - I've added descriptions for those who may be curious as to what all this big hair and slut armor is about. Some of the eyes are blank because they are supposed to be glowing : )

I think the insanely large hair is a direct effect of the adderall. the big one is supposed to be Alexstrasza the dragon queen... the little one is my character

a female gnome- I had to clean this one up quite a bit since I had drawn it over scribbles and smudges and what not. they are approximately two feet tall so proportions are super weird

my paladin Louhi again brandishing her "hellboar-carving blade"

Louhi wearing "murkblood avenger's plate"/slut armor, and calypso's troll warrior Biko with a fancy scarf

bored in earth science, my draenei mage Lumu and calypso's Eicca

2 comments: