Friday, November 6, 2009

Tam

Today I wore my new beret for the first time- I've been wanting one really badly lately, I haven't worn one since I was little. Apparently it was made in the Czech Republic and it's the highest quality they make(according to the lady I bought it from, I trust her though I guess). It was only a dollar more than the ones they sell in chinatown, so I figured I can't lose. At the bank this morning a girl working there said she liked my Tam, I thought she said "my tan" and I was super confused- "M-my tan? Oh my hat?! Hahaha thanks!" Doodled in web design class, just some little cartoony self portraits


more or less my outfit today, but the dress is black with pink rose pattern and cowboy boots. used the middle face in the above picture






edit as of monday morning: here's another version

No comments:

Post a Comment